AmigaActive (1005/2143)

From:Kyle Miller
Date:13 May 2000 at 00:06:49
Subject:Re: 0800

From: Alan Buxey <alanb@ftfir.mols.sussex.ac.uk>

> > I get 16 ukp a month from AllAdvantage on average. The real trick is to
get
> > as many referrals as possible.
>
> yes, its called a "Pyramid scheme". I only got to know about alladvantage
> because all my PC friends emailed me the standard 'join with my URL
signup'
> email. Of course, i didnt ;-)

I've never tried to force it on anyone but for my particular setup it's
essentially free money. It's not like a pyramid scheme because you don't
have to refer anyone to make money, you just get more money if you do.

Dr. Kyle Miller
/*If you can read this, it's not too late for you*/

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: